Sunday 5 August 2012

There's a lot of Bounce in London this summer.

Rule Britannia


Well  here we are in the middle of a historical summer in London town. I am so proud of how the Olympics have been organised and awe inspired by all the athletes, winners and losers.
 I find it hard to believe that last year at this very moment Londoners hearts were breaking with shame and upset as the London riots unfolded and now we are basking in glory as we hold our heads up high knowing that the world is seeing us in our true old fashioned glory.

 At 3:00 this morning I was woken up with the above illustration in my mind. I had no choice but to pull myself away from my bed and doodle our Heptathlon Gold winning Jessica Ennis. As I type this Andy Murray our struggling tennis player has won Gold on the very spot he lost the Wimbledon Final 28 days ago.  Heavens I need sleep. What brain baby will I gestate as I sleep tonight.

Save the date
The London Welsh Centre 13/10/2012
Finally before I go this is the poster that I designed for The Welsh London Playgroups. They will be having a fun morning which will be held in The London Welsh Centre,  Grays Inn Rd, London. 13/10/2012 at 10:30- 12:30. All proceeds from the event will go to the NW and South London playgroups, who weekly offer art, crafts and music all through the medium of Welsh. They are a place where Mums can meet for a chat a cup of tea and a slice cake. Come along if you are in the area. Everybody welcome whether you speak Welsh or not.

With a full heart I wish you all lots of love   x x

No comments:

Post a Comment