Friday 10 February 2012

Illustration Friday- Popularity

Hello friends, I hope that you are all well. Once again with all my heart  thank you all for dropping by x x

Well another Friday and another post and Illustration Friday submission. What a cold snowy week it has been in London. How has it been for you?

 I hope you like this painting. Unfortunately the computer doesn't do any justice to the colours of this painting. It looks much better in real life.

I don't think this girl of mine is too desperate for popularity, she seems to be very content on her own, in her special place having finished reading her book. I was inspired to do this piece after reading Anne of Green Gables for the second time. I enjoyed it more this time round than when I was a kid.

Love, art and warm hugs to you all

Elena x



4 comments:

  1. You have a very cute style--Welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great details! I love that mix of patterns and colors in her outfit. Love those boots. She does look like she is content to do her own thing, which is a good way to be! (It's been a mild Chicago winter so far, but yesterday we had snow, so shortly I shall have to dress and shovel a bit and see if the car needs to be dug out. Bleh.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, dear Elena, your illustrations are beautiful, full of colors and love. I enjoy it! Have a nice day! S.

    ReplyDelete