Thursday 23 February 2012

Spring is in the air.


Original Billy Crackers Design ©Elena D'Cruze-Reynolds 2005
Billy Crackers ©Elena D'Cruze-Reynolds 2012
What a lovely feeling it was to wake up this morning to sunshine and the smell of Spring in the air. Yesterday after driving back from my daughters swimming lesson I noticed that the trees are blossoming and I am almost positive that during my Alexander Technique session on Tuesday I saw in corner of my eye a Bumble Bee dozily flying into the patio doors of the classroom.

This latest painting of mine is another re-work of a design that I did years ago of a crazy duckling called Billy Crackers who hates getting wet. Originally done using Caran Dache Pastels he has now been brought into 2012 in Watercolours.

Well I'm off to teach another art class to my kids at the London Welsh School.

Toodle Doodles for now.

Love and Art
E x

2 comments: